Saturday, December 13, 2008

THANKS .....

Just a quick note to shout a HUGE THANK YOU to all everyone that made Elk Mountain Soaring happen.

Of course there are the folks that got EMS organized and established, thank you. Cannot forget the administrative side, thanks Heidi!

The great tow pilots, Stan, Mike, Aaron, Jay and I am sure I missed one or two THANKS THANKS THANKS

A personal THANK YOU to Stan for always having everything organized and ready so we could be the dopes on the rope.

To all pilots that joined EMS, hope you had as much flying out of Morgan this year as I did.

Utah Soaring Association that parks a GROB at Morgan so everyone to fly.

To Lynn Alley for storing UGLY in his hangar and motivating many of us to fly more, push ourselves and taking us for educational and instructional rides in the DUO.

Thanks again, have a great winter and lets do it again in 2009.

Do not forget the Region 9 north competition being organized for the 2nd week in August in Logan. Get involved, assist in planning and running the competition, plan to participate (maybe fly a Grob with a less experienced club member), and lets make it happen and showcase the great soaring opportunities of Northern UT and soaring community here

Ron Gleason

1 comment:

Lynn said...

And thanks to you as well Ron. I would have missed a lot of great fun without your help and friendship!

L.